top of page
Search
  • Writer's picturePersie Ng

Experience the Magic of Rully Wines with Domaine Maufoux Delorme

If you're a wine lover looking for something new and exciting to try, look no further than the Rully appellation in Burgundy, France. Known for producing exceptional wines, Rully is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered. And at Domaine Maufoux Delorme, we have the perfect Rully wines for you to try.


Rully is a small village located in the heart of Burgundy, and it's known for producing both white and red wines. In fact, Rully is one of the few appellations in Burgundy that produces more white wine than red wine. About 60% of the wine produced in Rully is white, while the remaining 40% is red.

One of the top producers of Rully wines is Domaine Maufoux Delorme. Our winery has been producing exceptional wines in Rully for generations, and we're proud to share our passion for winemaking with the world. We produce a range of white and red wines, all made with the utmost care and attention to detail.


In terms of production, Rully is a relatively small appellation, with just over 1,000 acres of vineyards. However, the wines produced here are highly sought after, and Domaine Maufoux Delorme is proud to have a hand in producing some of the finest wines in the region. We produce around 50,000 bottles of wine each year, with a focus on quality over quantity.


So, what do Rully wines taste like? Well, it depends on whether you're drinking a white or red wine. Our Rully Blanc is a beautiful, crisp white wine with notes of citrus and white flowers. On the other hand, our Rully Rouge is a smooth and velvety red wine with notes of red fruit and spices. Both wines are a true reflection of the terroir of Rully, and they're sure to impress even the most discerning wine connoisseurs.


In conclusion, if you're looking for a new and exciting wine to try, look no further than Rully. And for the finest Rully wines, be sure to check out Domaine Maufoux Delorme. With our commitment to quality and tradition, we're confident that you'll fall in love with our wines just like we have.



2 views0 comments
Wine Encyclopedia.png

HK Butler Wine Encyclopedia

Keep a foot in the vineyard with our wine encyclopedia written by experts around the globe. The most up-to-date and comprehensive wine reference in the world, this stunning book is an oenophile's dream--and a must-have for anyone looking to become an expert in wine.

bottom of page